11.27.2011

Random Ramblings from the Mind of Me #2

     Today I read something that said, "A lot of memories from when you were little are just random things, not anything with real emotional significance." A lot of times this is true, I vividly remember a time when I was standing on my deck and I wanted to go pick up my toy shovel. I have no idea why my brain decided to save that memory. 
     But the first memory I thought of was when I was 3 or 4 and I had just gotten home from daycare. The first thing I wanted to do was go outside. Once I got to my backyard, I ran around, and I remember it as being one of the happiest moments of my life.
     That might sound weird, because I can run around my backyard anytime I want to. I remember trying to recreate that moment dozens of times, but it never felt the same way.
     And to this day, I can't think of a time I've felt happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

good & bad feedback is cool with me. and it would be awesome to find someone who thinks the same things as I do.