9.22.2011

random post...

I know I haven't posted in forever, but my journal has run out of pages, and I wanted to put this somewhere I could re-read it. It really doesn't have anything to do with the other posts.

I ran out of pages in my journal, and I have The Vampire Diaries news. This is sadder than what sane people can imagine. And it’s also called first world problems. So I’m writing here. Sad thing is, I’m not going to save this and be able to re-read it.
        Anyways, first point of business. TVD IS ON IN 2 HOURS. YEAH!
        2nd point of business, Taylor knows two people who are obsessed with TVD. You can’t even imagine how happy that made me. I literally jumped up and down. I would’ve screamed if I was home alone. (First world problems, I have a lot) I AM SO HAPPY.
        Taylor said we might be able to hang out with them this weekend? This might seriously be the best weekend ever if that happens. I’m totally being serious. The only thing better might be having Damon Salvatore fall in love with me. You know as long as we’re dreaming, the best thing ever might be being 1864 Katherine. Ball gowns, curly hair, and making out with Salvatores. Pretty much heaven, if I do say so myself. Take out your notebook God, that was a pretty big hint I just dropped.
        Just saying.
        Funny how this all played out. I was going to ask Taylor if she could see Abduction with me this weekend, (no I don’t know what it’s about, what I do know is that Taylor Lautner is in it. That’s all that matters really.) mostly to pass the time until TVD came on. (I AM GOING CRAZY.) Taylor said she is free this weekend, and that I needed to call her. So I did. * And then she gave me probably the best news of my life. ** SHE HAS FRIENDS AT SKUTT THAT LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.
        So, now I am SO HAPPY. TVD is my life. You can tell, cause I typed this with proper grammar and footnotes and everything.

*I think it’s necessary to point out that Taylor is really the only person I can talk to on the phone, and actually get back to her right away when she tells me to call her. I don’t know why, because usually I dread phone calls.
** Let it be noted that this isn’t even an exaggeration. I love this show THAT MUCH. But I don’t need to tell you that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

good & bad feedback is cool with me. and it would be awesome to find someone who thinks the same things as I do.